Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clean websites are our friends

Ok, the website is now safe again! Our host has reassured us that all is clear. We'll be getting in contact with Google ASAP to let them know things are better so the warning can be removed.

I've got some upcoming wedding-stuff posts (it is that season), but due to my own wedding in slightly over a month, things might be a bit slow around here.

In the meantime, let me remind you that Heimerdinger Cutlery has a wedding/gift registry. Not only do we keep track of things in the store, but we also make it shoppable on line. If you're planning on getting married next year, I'd say go ahead and register. If you wait until anywhere near the actual wedding date, you'll have no time. And who knows, people might get you something off the registry for a holiday or birthday gift.

If you need some ideas for what to register for, or ideas for what to get someone, here's an earlier post I did about that.

No comments: