Friday, August 22, 2008

Sharp on the (almost) silver screen

I'm thinking of adding a new recurring feature, where knives that show up in (non-cooking) TV shows or in movies are identified. Does that sound interesting to you all?
Of course, someone will have to take the arduous task of actually watching all those movies before the information could be posted. I wonder if I can get Carl to pay for my Blockbuster rentals. It's for work!

Whether that ends up happening, or not, I'll still try to answer one of the questions that someone was googling that pulled up this site. What is the knife in Dexter? I certainly hope the answer is in the first season, because that's the only one my friend has, and I'm just borrowing it.

Anybody in the audience have a guess?

(Note: Yes, girls watch movies with knives and violence in them. If you have any suggestions, I'll watch them as long as they aren't horror movies.)

No comments: